expedition operates daily
2) This expedition includes:
- Equipment for all activities
- entrance fees
- meals and beverages included.
3) Expedition recommendations:
- comfortable walking shoes (tennis shoes, sports sandals or
preferable - NO FLIP FLOPS! )
- T-shirt is recommended
(Please where bathing suit and bring an additional set
of dry clothes.
Also bring credit card or cash for tips, photos, videos, crafts and souvenirs)
The following may not be taken on the tour inside the underground river:
caps, sunglasses, flip-flops, any objects in swimsuit pockets, watches, jewelry,
photo or video cameras (nor waterproof), band-aids, any other type of bag
4) Expedition prices
- adult: $89 usd
- children younger than 12 years: $89 usd
5) Payments and reservations:
- cash only accepted for balances due.
- 25% due at time of reservation.
- balances are due on the day of the tour in cash.
- reservations should be made early as spaces are limited
- all of our expeditions provide free transport from pick-up locations
throughout the Riviera Maya (except Cancun). If you are in Cancun, there is
another tour available called Chimuch. Please ask us about it.
- adventure trained
- first-aid certified
- multilingual (tours are run, on request, in fluent English, Spanish,
French, German, Italian, Dutch, Swedish)
- Suntan lotions and insect repellents are prohibited because
they harm the
environment, please use eco-friendly formulas
only (can be purchased in
- This expedition is not recommended for people weighing over
250 lbs., those with severe back problems,
any severe physical
or motor handicap, serious heart problems,
or for obese
people or for those who suffer from
claustrophobia or do not
know how to swim. Children under 6 years,
and people under the effects of alcohol or
drugs will not be
permitted to participate in this